Book Update

Update

I wanted to give you guys an update on what I'm currently reading and will be reading in the future. I am currently reading Red Sparrow by Jason Matthews 

I am about 70 pages in at the moment and really liking it, to be honest, I should of read the blurb a bit better as I was very surprised by the content of the story. I had no idea how in-depth or detailed it would be and that's my fault. Besides that it has been really good, I enjoy the style of writing and the storyline so far.

As for the future, I am planning on reading the Me Before You trilogy by Jojo Moyes, I recently found out it was a trilogy and got super excited. I had previously read the first book before and loved it, I am a bit nervous of how the other two book are going to go as I have read some reviews on the second book and they weren't all good but I haven't currently read anything on the third book, but I am overall excited. 

After those four books, I'm not really sure what I'll read, if you have any suggestions please let me know and I will be sure to check them out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I tell you book review

Watercolour flowers

3 tips on how to deal with anxiety