Welcome Everyone!


Hello, everyone, my name is Maegan, I am currently a year 12 student studying subjects such as design and photography in Australia.

I love reading, drawing, painting, and photography. This blog is going to be based on those four things, the main things that I will post will be tutorials and reviews. Because of school I will post once a week, but that may change in the future.

I don't know where this blog will go, it is just a place for me to share the things that I learn and enjoy. I have never created a blog or anything like it before so there will be a learning curve that I will need to adjust to.

I hope you enjoy what I have to share and I hope to hear from you in my next post. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I tell you book review

Watercolour flowers

3 tips on how to deal with anxiety