Photography examples

Examples of my photography 

Hi everyone! 

For this post, I wanted to show you some of my previous photography work. I am currently doing year 12 photography so all my pictures are from there or on my phone. The cameras I use are the DLSR's they provide at school and the camera on my phone (Samsung galaxy s5), also very rarely my step mum's camera.

I hope you enjoy my photographs and if you have any tips or tricks please let me know :)


                                               (phone camera)
                                                                   (school camera)
                                                                 (school camera)
                                                                  (school camera)
                                                          (school camera w/ fisheye lens)
                                                                (school camera)
                                                                    (school camera)
                                                                   (camera from home)
                                                          (school camera)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I tell you book review

Watercolour flowers

3 tips on how to deal with anxiety